Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 45 ACP FDE Truglo TFX Night Sight 11769
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
• Truglo® TFX™ Sights - Encapsulated tritium plus fiber optic xtreme handgun sights
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 15” twist M&P M2.0 barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when ring.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Model M&P®45 M2.0™ TRUGLO® TFX™ Sights
Caliber 45 AUTO
Safety No Thumb Safety
Front Sight TRUGLO® TFX™ Night Sight
Rear Sight TRUGLO® TFX™
Action Striker Fire
Barrel Material Stainless Steel - Armornite®
Slide Material Stainless Steel - Armornite®
Frame Material Polymer
Barrel Length 4.6" (11.7 cm)
Weight 29.9 oz.
I'm definitely team S&W . I have the EZ sllde which was my first gun purchase. I like the 45 a little better. Especially for the stopping power.
Write your own review